AWS Builder’s Workshop: Cloud Contact Center
Insider tips & techniques for building, configuring, and deploying Amazon Connect
Slightly technical, but with a good mix of business and practical application, this 4-hour virtual workshop covers core concepts related to the provisioning, configuration, and management of Amazon Connect. Join technical experts Gene Ellington and Kyle Moeller from VoiceFoundry to gain:
- General knowledge of various AWS services leveraged alongside Amazon Connect
- A sneak peek at new product feature releases for Connect
- A glimpse into available integration methods to CRM, WFM, and other 3rd-party add-ons
- A deeper understanding of the standard deployment models for an Amazon Connect contact center
- The ability to perform basic call routing and configure and deploy a simple lex-bot
Who should attend: Solution architects, IT decision makers and business stakeholders who want to understand the value and scope of Amazon Connect.
Lecture: Introduction & History of Connect
- The History of Amazon Connect
- Key features Amazon Connect
- The AWS Eco-System
- Who is VoiceFoundry
Lecture: Amazon Connect Key Concepts
- Skills based routing
- Call Recording
Hands On: Build your own Connect Instance
- Build a Connect instance and make your first call
Hand On: Integrate with SMS Gateway
- Deploy server-less for SMS delivery
- Add SMS delivery to your Contact Center
Demo: Art of the Possible
- Demonstration of Salesforce Integration
- Natural Language Bots
- Real-time transcription, translation and customer sentiment
Lecture: Q&A and Close
- Open forum for Questions
Gene Ellington joined the VoiceFoundry team in 2016 as a Solutions Architect and is a 20 plus year veteran of the contact center industry. Prior to working at VoiceFoundry he used his experience and knowledge to assist customers with deployments of predominately premise-based inbound and outbound contact center and workforce optimization solutions. He joined VoiceFoundry to enable clients with innovative and industry leading AWS solutions and services, including Amazon Connect. Gene resides in Phoenix, Arizona with his wife and family.
Kyle Moeller joined the VoiceFoundry team in 2018, first as a developer, then quickly moving to the business development group as a Solutions Architect. Prior to working at VoiceFoundry he worked as a database administrator and software engineer. He joined VoiceFoundry to help companies move from legacy contact center solutions with heavy infrastructure requirements to cloud-based Amazon Connect. Kyle resides in Tulsa, Oklahoma where VoiceFoundry is headquartered.
VoiceFoundry specializes exclusively in the design and delivery of Amazon Connect. With a deep legacy of over 30 years in the contact center environment, we have the expertise to help you navigate the key technologies to deliver an exceptional customer experience, leveraging all things AWS.