Amazon Connect for the Contact Center
VoiceFoundry delivers advanced CTI integration for Amazon Connect, offering contact center agents the ability to easily look up customer profile information and deliver a more efficient interaction.
Agents spend less time on tedious and redundant lookups, and more time focusing on servicing customers’ immediate needs without searching for information, reducing handle times and increasing customer satisfaction.
Amazon Connect CTI Adapter for Salesforce
The Salesforce adapter enables customers the ability to build a deep integration between the Amazon Connect contact center platform and Salesforce, the leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
VoiceFoundry has a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and has dedicated, certified, Salesforce team members to help with everything from consulting and guidance to building a complete Salesforce solution for you. From custom screen pops to IVR-integrated workflows to Lightning and Visualforce application development, we have your Salesforce needs covered.
Key features include:
- Agent state synchronization
- Call attributes display
- Automated outbound dialing
- Embed Amazon Connect Call Recordings in the Call Activity record
- Use of AWS Lambda functions to lookup, create, and update operations for different Salesforce objects, such as Contacts and Cases, within Amazon Connect contact flows
- Support for Salesforce Sales and Service Console in Classic and Lightning
A Unified View with VoiceFoundry's ContactBridge for Amazon Connect
VoiceFoundry's ContactBridge for Amazon Connect for Amazon Connect provides contact center agents a unified view of Amazon Connect voice interactions and ServiceNow Incidents, fueling better customer experiences and agent performance.
Click to Dial
Utilizes Amazon Connect Control Panel (CCP) v2 for softphone functionality, enabling agents to select and automatically dial a number within ServiceNow. Automatically Pop Incidents and Create New Incidents
Automatically Pop Incidents and Create New Incidents
For voice interactions, automatically pops a list of all existing ServiceNow ITSM Incidents within the CCP window, using the caller’s identification information, and enables agents to select and view any incident. Agents can also create new Incidents, with pre-populated fields using call information.
Display ServiceNow User and Call Information
Displays available ServiceNow user information such as Username, Email and Company as well as caller’s information such as ANI, queue, dialed number and user-defined attributes.
Amazon Connect CTI Adapter for Zendesk
The Zendesk CTI Connector for Amazon Connect, developed by VoiceFoundry, removes the challenge of accessing, analyzing and collaborating on relevant customer information, giving support or sales personnel the full context of customer account data within the Zendesk workspace.
Zendesk CTI Connector includes:
- Call Control and Management: Ability to place calls on hold, transfer calls, mute callers and then resume the call.
- Click-to-Call: Quickly contact customers from the Zendesk interface by clicking any highlighted number to dial without the need to enter any digits.
- Screen-Pop: Collects and provides call details and customer information from Amazon Connect to a Zendesk agent, reducing agent handle time.
- Quick Links: Click on contact info, recent calls or incidents to quickly access Zendesk customer profile and history.
- Real-time Transcription: Enables transcription of the call audio, both customer and agent interaction.
- Real-time Sentiment score: Enables management of the conversation flow and the opportunity for post-call analysis to understand if a customer is happy or frustrated and needs to be transferred to a live agent.
- Comprehend: Uncover and extract key phrases, locations, names, brands or events and identify insights and relationships within text.
Empower agents, enhance every interaction.
The Zendesk connector for Amazon Connect empowers agents with more information, providing them the ability to create an enhanced and more personalized experience. With real-time transcription, sentiment analysis and comprehension of caller interaction, agents can quickly identify the proper actions in order to meet the customer’s needs, reducing call time and increasing customer satisfaction.
CTI Connector for BMC Remedy
Empower agents by enabling them to more efficiently interact with customers using CTI integration by VoiceFoundry for Amazon Connect and BMC Remedy solutions. The CTI Connector includes advanced call control which easily integrates with BMC Remedy open framework API, delivering an integrated view of the customer record within Amazon Connect.
The VoiceFoundry CTI Connector for BMC Remedy includes:
- Click to dial functionality using a configurable chrome extension
- Screen-pop based on calling ID (ANI)
- Configurable Chrome extension, allowing click to dial
CTI Connector for MS Dynamics
Empower agents to efficiently interact with customers with advanced CTI integration by VoiceFoundry for Amazon Connect and MS Dynamics. Enable agents to simply use customer history and profile information in order to deliver a better customer experience. The VoiceFoundry CTI Connector for MS Dynamics includes standard click to dial and screen-pop functionality equipping agents with customer information in order to deliver a better customer interaction.
Key features of VoiceFoundry’s CTI Connector for Amazon Connect and MS Dynamics:
- Call Control & Management: Provides Call Control and Management using the MS Dynamics interface, including the ability to place a call on hold, transfer, mute and resume the call when needed.
- Automated Screen-Pop: Offers an automated Screen-Pop that dips into the MS Dynamics customer database, providing customer profile information to assist the agent in call resolution. Agents can then knowledgably speak with the customer and assist with needed support information.
- Click-to-Call: Supports Click-to-Call functionality, providing quick access to customers' information within the MS Dynamics interface. Agents can simply click on the highlighted phone number to dial without the need to enter any digits.
- CTI Connector: The CTI Connector enables agents to interact with the MS Dynamics desktop to engage key Amazon Connect functions in order to originate or transfer calls using the embedded softphone (CCP).
- QuickStart: QuickStart deployment to enable MS Dynamics data dips inside Amazon Connect Contact Flows