Amazon Connect: Beyond the Basics Mini-Workshop Series
This small group, interactive workshop series offers an opportunity to take your Amazon Connect skillset to the next level. In this technical series, we'll dive deep into some advanced features of Amazon Connect, for those already familiar with the basic Amazon Connect services.
Fill Out The Form To Watch On-Demand
Salesforce Service Cloud Voice
This 2-hour virtual workshop covers core concepts related to the provisioning, configuration, and management of Salesforce Service Cloud Voice. This session will include:
- A general knowledge of Service Cloud Voice feature offering
- A high-level overview of administration within Service Cloud Voice
- Detailed administration of contact flows within Service Cloud Voice to perform transcription within case records, linking new or existing case records and passing data from the IVR to Salesforce
This small-group interactive workshop will provide some insight into this new functionality and enable you to start your own testing and learning experience.
Who Should Watch
Solution Architects, IT decision makers, and business stakeholders who have some familiarity with Amazon Connects capabilities and want to understand the value and scope of the Salesforce Service Cloud Voice offering.
Lecture: Introduction & History of VoiceFoundry and Service Cloud Voice
- Who is VoiceFoundry
- Key features Service Cloud Voice
Overview of Service Cloud Voice
- Architecture with Amazon Connect
- Dashboard overview
- Basic administration
Contact Flow Administration
- SCV Inbound flow with Transcription
- SCV Pass Data from the IVR System
- Service Cloud Voice Link case to voice call record
Q&A: Service Cloud Voice