Voicemail still holds a great deal of relevance within the modern contact center and is often fundamental to acceptable customer communication. VoiceFoundry delivers Voicemail for Amazon Connect as a vital element for our customers’ contact center operations. This solution provides both agents and supervisors the ability to access voicemail messages on the fly, from any device. Whether it’s desk phone, email, mobile device or desktop application, Voicemail for Amazon Connect can be received. Notifications are also sent to the AWS Connect custom control panel (CCP) or via email as soon as a customer leaves a message.
Although some might consider voicemail to be an old fashioned feature, it is still used as an integral tool in many contact centers. VoiceFoundry’s Voicemail for Amazon Connect allows contact center agents and supervisors to either listen to or read a record of the message left by a customer. Each message is quickly and automatically transcribed to text and delivered by email or sent to the CCP with the audio file. Agents can then have the choice of reading the message rather than listening to it, allowing a more discreet method of assisting the customer.
How does Voicemail work?
VoiceFoundry Voicemail for Amazon Connect leverages a blend of AWS services including Kinesis Video Streaming (KVS), Transcribe, Lambda and DynamoDB to record, transcribe and deliver the message. The application records the message, stores the captured message in a designated S3 bucket and converts the record to text, which is then delivered via email, webpage or through a custom call control panel (CCP) within Amazon Connect.
- Message recording based on real time audio streaming
- Agent or queue based custom voicemail greeting can be recorded using recorded audio or Polly TTS
- Voicemail notification via email or SMS
- Manage messages with a simple web interface with the ability to delete, forward and even initiate a call back from the email
- Email integration to receive a transcribed, text based rendering of customer voicemails
- Simple deployment via serverless framework /CloudFormation
- Combines a rich user interface for message retrieval
- Extends integration capabilities with other standard email clients
VoiceFoundry’s Voicemail for Amazon Connect is offered as a stand-alone package that may belicensed and purchased on a per seat basis, or as a fully managed service. Both offerings include ongoing support subscriptions for future updates, bug fixes and compliance with AWS service changes. For additional information Contact Us.