Creating a smarter CTI Connection for Amazon Connect
VoiceFoundry delivers advanced CTI integration for Amazon Connect, offering contact center agents the ability to easily look up customer profile information and deliver a more efficient interaction.
Agents spend less time on tedious and redundant lookups, and more time focusing on servicing customer’s immediate needs without searching for information, reducing handle times and increasing customer satisfaction.
Available CTI Connectors:
Empower agents to deliver an enhanced customer experience every time.
The Freshdesk integration enables customers to quickly integrate Amazon Connect call details into a clean, simple module within the Freshdesk workspace. Agents have immediate access to customer details including ticket history to ensure customer’s support needs are quickly resolved.
CTI Connector for Freshdesk includes:
- Ticket Status – the open time and due date are recorded
- Customer Information – contact info is found right inside ticket
- Ticket properties – priority, current status, source of ticket can be viewed and managed
- Caller history – previous support conversations logged and available for reference
Advanced Call Control with ServiceNow CTI Connector.
The ServiceNow CTI Connector for Amazon Connect improves the customer support experience and works towards making day-to-day work activities more productive and simpler.
ServiceNow CTI Connector includes:
- Call Control and Management -Ability to place calls on hold and then resume the call
- Click-to-Call – Quickly contact customers from the ServiceNow interface by clicking any highlighted number to dial without the need to enter any digits
- Screen-Pop -Collect and deliver call details and customer information from AWS Connect to a ServiceNow empowered agent, reducing overall agent handle time
Amazon Connect CTI Adapter for Salesforce
The Salesforce adapter enables customers the ability to build a deep integration between the Amazon Connect contact center platform and Salesforce, the leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
Key features of the CTI Adapter include:
- Agent state synchronization
- Call attributes display
- Automated outbound dialing
- Embed Amazon Connect Call Recordings in the Call Activity record
- Use of AWS Lambda functions to lookup, create, and update operations for different Salesforce objects, such as Contacts and Cases, within Amazon Connect contact flows
- Support for Salesforce Sales and Service Console in Classic and Lightning
VoiceFoundry has a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and has dedicated, certified, Salesforce team members to help with everything from consulting and guidance to building a complete Salesforce solution for you. From custom screen pops to IVR-integrated workflows to Lightning and Visualforce application development, we have your Salesforce needs covered.