AWS BUILDER'S WORKSHOP | AMAZON CONNECT: BEYOND THE BASICS
WEDNESDAY, OCT 19 | 6PM - 8PM CST (US)THURSDAY, OCT 20 | 9AM - 11AM AEDT (Sydney)
Amazon Connect: Beyond the Basics – Advanced Reporting
Amazon Connect: Beyond the Basics Mini-Workshop Series
Fill Out The Form Below To Register!
This small group, interactive workshop series offers an opportunity to take your Amazon Connect skillset to the next level. In this technical series, we'll dive deep into some advanced features of Amazon Connect, for those already familiar with the basic Amazon Connect services.
This 2-hour virtual workshop covers core concepts related to the creation and configuration of Amazon QuickSight and its capability to provide insights into your Amazon Connect historical data. This session will require:
- A general knowledge of various common AWS services leveraged alongside Amazon Connect (Amazon S3, Amazon CloudWatch)
- An intermediate understanding of queue and agent-based contact centre reporting metrics. (Preferred) A basic understanding of the Connect Contact Trace Record (CTR) and the data it contains
- An understanding of what it takes to create your own Amazon Connect instance, editing IVR contact flows, and making custom Contact Attributes
- (Preferred) High-level understanding of data schemas. The Connect CTRs are stored and given a schema for QuickSight to use. An understanding of database schemas would be beneficial for attendees, but not strictly necessary.
This small interactive workshop will provide some insight to this functionality and demonstrate the capabilities of QuickSight and the kinds of in-depth analyses you can get from Amazon Connect using strictly AWS-centric services.
Who Should Attend
Solutions Architects, IT decision makers, and business stakeholders who have some familiarity with Amazon Connect’s capabilities and want to understand the value and effort needed to add additional reporting and dashboarding features.
Lecture: Introduction & History of Amazon Connect
- Who is VoiceFoundry
- The history of Amazon Connect
- Key features Amazon Connect
Overview of QuickSight
- Architecture alongside Amazon Connect
- Integration strategies
- QuickSight AI insights
Demo: QuickSight Dashboards
- Overview of Standard Dashboards
- Contact Lens integration
- New Dashboard Creation
- Adding Custom Attributes to reports
Q&A: Reporting Strategies with Amazon Connect
Joshua Rodriguez, Solutions Architect
Joshua Rodriguez joined the VoiceFoundry team in 2020 as a Solutions Architect and is a 17-year veteran of the Telecommunications industry. Prior to working at VoiceFoundry, he was a Network Architect and Implementation Engineer. He built and implemented PBX and call centre solutions prior to becoming a pre-sales engineer with an Avaya Business Partner. He joined VoiceFoundry to help customers transition to cloud-based solutions with AWS and Amazon Connect.
Liz Petrovic, Solutions Consultant - Practice Lead
Liz Petrovic is the Solutions Consultant – Practice Lead for VoiceFoundry APAC and has 20 years of IT experience in the contact centre space. She has had various roles in contact centre management, training, and support during this time. In the last 10 years Liz has moved into the application management and solution design space where she has designed, built, and supported various contact centres from a range of industries.
With a legacy of over 40 years in the contact centre environment, VoiceFoundry provides customized contact centre solutions that empower customers to deliver intelligent and dynamic customer experiences across all channels, leveraging AWS. VoiceFoundy specializes in the design and delivery of Amazon Connect, a cloud-based enterprise contact centre solution used globally.