Slightly technical, but with a good mix of business and practical application, this 4-hour virtual workshop covers core concepts related to the provisioning, configuration, and management of Amazon Connect, including:
- General knowledge of various AWS services leveraged alongside Amazon Connect
- A sneak peek at new product feature releases for Connect
- A glimpse into available integration methods to CRM, WFM, and other 3rd-party add-ons
- A deeper understanding of standard deployment models for an Amazon Connect contact center
- The ability to perform basic call routing and configure and deploy a simple Lex-bot
This small group, interactive workshop will kickstart your Amazon Connect deployment and let you explore AWS’s Cloud Contact Center at a deeper level.
Fill Out the Form To Watch On Demand!
Who Should Attend
Solutions Architects, IT decision makers, and business stakeholders who want to understand the value and scope of Amazon Connect.
Lecture: Introduction & History of Amazon Connect (30 mins)
- Who is VoiceFoundry
- What is Amazon Connect
- Key features Amazon Connect
Demo: Art of the Possible (30 mins)
- Demonstration of Salesforce Integration
- Natural Language Bots
- Real-time transcription, translation, and customer sentiment
Lecture: Amazon Connect Key Concepts (15 mins)
- Skills based routing
Hands On: Getting Started (35 mins)
Break (10 mins)
Hands On: Build your own Amazon Connect Instance (60 mins)
- Build an Amazon Connect instance and make your first call
- Build a contact flow
Hands On: Integrate with SMS Gateway (60 mins)
- Lex enabled contact flow
- Deploy CloudFormation
Q&A and Close
Gene Ellington – Solutions Architect, VoiceFoundry
Gene joined the VoiceFoundry team in 2016 and is a 20 plus year veteran of the contact center industry.
David Constantino - Senior Principal Solutions Architect, VoiceFoundry
David joined the VoiceFoundry team in 2022 and is a 25 plus year veteran
of the contact center industry.